We frequently offer money-saving deals on our salon and spa services to our loyal customers. Save money on Manicures, Pedicures and Facials by Registering for our Free Newsletter (see form below) and becoming our Fan on Facebook.
We have been closely following the guidance of state, local, and CDC officials to determine a responsible timeline for re-opening New Image. In addition, we have been working on updating our service offering, and our cleaning and disinfecting procedures. While it has always been common practice for us as required by the State, we are now increasing the frequency with which we are performing these procedures. Furthermore, we are cleaning surfaces that are frequently touched with alcohol as coronavirus is susceptible to it, making this is one of the best measures to provide a safe environment at New Image.
With that in mind, here are some changes you can expect to see:
New TEMPORARY Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30AM – 7:30PM
- Friday – Saturday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
The following services have been suspended until further notice:
- Nail Enhancement (Acrylic and Liquid Gel) and Pedicure services to New Clients
- Beverages including wine
Technicians and Staff: Regularly cleaning and disinfecting
- Pedicure and manicure station after each client
- Treatment tables after each client
- All TOOLS used after each client
- Wash hands before and after each client
- Required to wear mask, glove and safety face shield
- Required to cash out for each client unless instructed otherwise
- Only clients who receive service(s) will be allowed inside the salon
- Wearing masks is encouraged
- Wash your hands before selecting color(s) and after services are done
- Encouraged to use Mobile pay, ie. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- May be asked to wait in the car before your scheduled appointment start
- Seat at designated station or marked chair
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to bring you the service and experience you’ve come to expect from New Image. The health and safety of our New Image family and clients is something we take very seriously. We are confident by implementing the above protocols we can provide you with a safe and healthy visit.