We Are Doing Everything We Can To Make Our Space Safe
We have been closely following the guidance of state, local, and CDC officials to keep New Image safe. While it has always been common practice for us as required by the State, we are now increasing the frequency with which we are performing these procedures. Furthermore, we are cleaning surfaces that are frequently touched with alcohol as coronavirus is susceptible to it, making this is one of the best measures to provide a safe environment at New Image.
With that in mind, here are some changes you will see:
New TEMPORARY Hours:
The following services have been suspended until further notice:
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30AM – 7:30PM
- Friday – Saturday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Nail Enhancement (Acrylic and Liquid Gel) and Pedicure services to New Clients
- Beverages including wine
Our Technicians and Staff will regularly clean and disinfect pedicure and manicure stations, treatment tables after each client. All tools used will be sterilized after each client. In addition to wearing a mask, gloves and safety face shield, our technicians will wash their hands before and after each client.
- Only clients who receive service(s) will be allowed inside the salon
- Wearing masks is required
- Wash your hands before selecting color(s) and after services are done
- We encourage you to to use Mobile pay like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
- You may be asked to wait in your car before your scheduled appointment start
- Please only sit in designated stations or marked chairs
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to bring you the service and experience you’ve come to expect from New Image. The health and safety of our New Image family and clients is something we take very seriously. We are confident by implementing the above protocols we can provide you with a safe and healthy visit.